Equestrian Facility Design and Consulting
Planning your new or remodeled facility is your first step
to having a place that is fluid and easy to work in,
as well as, comfortable and safe for your horses.
We work with you at your location and together
develop a plan for your new or remodeled facility.
As a professional horseman and trainer for over forty years,
I have seen the mistakes in design and poor layouts.
I am here to help you avoid those mistakes.
Important Planning Considerations:
- Number of horses to be housed on acreage available
- Type of facility - training, breeding, pleasure riding horses, retirement
- Arenas - size and type of footing, round pen (exercise and colt starting)
- Stable Needs - Barn with stalls, paddocks, turnouts, pasture, mare motel
- Easy access to facility for trailers, veterinarian, feed delivery
- Will livestock also be kept on property - shelters and pens
Click Here to Visit Our Gallery for More Images
Contact Dana for more information on
design and consultation for your new facilities!